Water bongs have been used for years and are popular among stoners and smokers. You can find many water bongs for sale. They are made from durable borosilicate glass or other high-quality, safe materials such as silicone. The sturdy water pipes with glass filter fine particles from the generated smoke and provide smoother and cooler hits compared to other smoking devices. Quality water bongs can help you enjoy your dry herbs without breaking them easily.
How does a water bong work?
Water bongs are simple and easy-to-use devices. Their working depends on several parts that work together to provide you with the desired experience:
- The mouthpiece is the opening at the end of the tube where the mouth is placed.
- The chamber provides space for the smoke to accumulate and then inhale.
- Bowl holds the smoking material.
- Downstem is a small tube that allows the smoke to travel from the bowl down to the base, where it percolates through the water.
- A carb or carburetor is a hole kept covered while the slide is lit and then uncovered when the user is ready to inhale the smoke. It allows a person to clear smoke entirely from the entire chamber of the bong.
- The base is the bottom of a bong and is often used to create the water chamber where smoke cools as it passes through the water.
- The tube ends in a mouthpiece and fills with smoke after it has filtered through the water.
Different types of water bongs
Water bongs come in various sizes, shapes, complexities, and price ranges. Finding a piece that works for you and your wallet, like glass pipes. Several cheap water bongs available in the market are of good quality as well. Therefore, it is better to thoroughly research before choosing a water bong. Some types of water bongs include:
- 15" Double Tree Perc Bong.
- Triple Chamber Bong.
- Matrix Straight Shot Water Pipe.
- 12-Inch Triple Honeycomb Bong.
- Mini Bong with Perc.
What substances are present in bong water?
Along with some toxic substances, desirable compounds are also present in bong water. The function of water in water bongs is to filter out both good and harmful substances. This means that you will have to take more hits while using a water bong than a joint to obtain the desired effect of the herbs.
When it comes to water bongs, all the weeds will not be burned off, and there is always a presence of some residual herb in the bong water.
Water bongs can provide a fresher and smoother experience for consumers. However, make sure that you keep the water and the device clean to prevent bacterial seeding in the stagnant water.
There are no products to list in this category.